Thursday, April 26, 2018

CCEE1817 - Poetry

Lois here with my final challenge of the month.  April is National Poetry Month, and today is Poem in Your Pocket Day.  I'm asking that you create a card using a poem as your inspiration. For my inspiration, I chose Joyce Kilmer's Trees.  And, of course, I used an image from Stampin' Up's set Lovely as a Tree on my card.  (Not too original, I know!)

Lois Bak - Clownmom Creations

(I think that I shall never see,
A poem lovely as a tree . . . .)


Vicky Gould - Village Stamper Ramblings
(Two Roads Diverged - Robert Frost)



Anne Harmon - Inkinginred
(High Flight - Gillespie)


Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer 2

Like Lois, I chose the poem 'Trees" by Joyce Kilmer.

Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio
What A Rose Can Say - by Margie Driver


Maryann Einam Stamping on Greens
My Country - Dorothea Mackellar



Liz Williams - Right Brain Madness



Lynn McAuley - Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper

Card inspired by In Flanders Fields by John McCrae


Kelly Santi - Sandcastlestamper
Card inspired by "The Ocean" ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne






1 comment:

Christine said...

I can't find the linky tool so my entry is on my blog
Thanks for looking.